What will you be doing?
This position involves developing our cahtbot and voicebot platform and creating and maintaining existing projects. The platform allows you to create NLP-based bots on channels such as Messenger, Slack, Google Assistant, SMS, webchats and websites.
We don’t have fruit Tuesdays, but we do go for stake regulary 😇
We expect :
- minimum 2 years of experience programming in Python,
- experience in commercial projects,
- commitment, willingness and ease of learning – chatbots and voicebots is a niche field and there are not many experts with relevant experience and competences, so we’re looking for people who like novelties and want to learn about the topic 🤓,
- support in development of our technology, creating and maintaining existing projects that are based on it.
- work on innovative project with the use of new technologies 📱
- influence on project vision and the company team 🤓
- possibility to work remotely💻
- excellent company 😎
- 23 days of fully paid break from chatbots🏖
- paid sick leave🤭
- delicious coffee☕
We expec you are familiar with:
- Python 3 and its ecosystem (popular libraries etc.),
- database issues (SQL/NoSQL),
- web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS/JSON/REST APIs etc.),
- Linux system (for development purposes).
Great if you are also familiar with:
- issues related to chatbots, frameworks and platforms used vto create them,
- Natular Language Processing,
- Machine Learning,
- dev-ops issues and technologies (network/server infrastructure, containerization, runtime environment management, etc.).
How to apply?
Send a few words about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Python Developer.